B2B Matchmaking / Supply Chain Webinar
May 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Date: May 14, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM PST
Oregon and SW Washington manufacturers are invited to participate in a B2B Matchmaking/Supply Chain web event Thursday, May 14th from 10am – 12pm online.
As Oregon and SW Washington slowly begin to recover from the effects of the current pandemic, connecting local supply lines is more critical than ever. This online event has been expanded from its original in-person format to include a wide regional audience for maximum connection.
The more participants, the more opportunities to promote your business and find new customers. Join this event to generate new customers, suppliers, and gain exposure for your manufacturing business. Participation in these types of programs held in physical locations typically cost $50-$75. This video conference is free with the bonus of expanded exposure to manufacturers throughout Oregon and SW Washington.
As a participant in this event, you can expect some or all the following results:
• Develop 25-35 new contacts
• Establish new relationships and strategic partnerships
• Develop new customers and suppliers
• Discover resources to increase efficiencies and grow your business
• Improve your company and product pitch
This event will be utilizing the Zoom webinar breakout session system to conduct the following:
• Four 25-minute sessions. Participants will be placed in a group of eight people during each session.
• Each group will consist of one facilitator and seven business participants.
• The facilitator will have each participant share for two minutes or less about their business, product, customers and suppliers.
• The second question will focus on participant’s goals for the program, follow-up discussion from the first round, and COVID-19 related and non-related issues impacting the business.
• At the conclusion of each session, participants will be re-assigned to a new session
This event is presented by the City of Gresham, the Oregon Economic Development Association (OEDA), Prosper Portland, Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership (OMEP), Eugene’s Table, Greater Portland Inc (GPI), the City of Salem, and the Clackamas Workforce Partnership.