Grid FWD Virtual Summit
November 16, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Join us at this year’s GridFWD Virtual Summit to hear from industry experts on grid modernization, resiliency and analytics.
The gathering will feature updates at the federal level about significant legislation and administration priorities as well as at the regional level with on-the-ground updates from key modernization efforts. So far we have confirmed:
- U.S. Senator Wyden on the tax package and impacts of the legislation in motion
- U.S. Dept. of Energy leadership on the priorities and programs for accelerating grid modernization
- Black & Veatch experts on supply chain challenges and impacts on critical grid assets
- Seattle City Light & Portland General Electric leadership on roadmaps for integrated grid
- Amazon & Grid Ware on wildfire mitigation with grid analytics
- Investor and Podcaster from Europe on the dynamics of the energy transition and green recovery
- (Tentative) U.S. Congressional Member(s) on updates for the infrastructure & reconciliation spending packages
Grid Forward thanks our 2021 sponsors for their continued support and for helping make this virtual summit possible.