Business & the Environment Conference & Expo
December 8, 2020 - December 9, 2020| $155
The Business & The Environment conference features an unprecedented two days of educational content that tackles the environmental industry’s most pressing issues. Join NEBC December 8-9 for this two day virtual event that will include 32 breakout sessions, 6 plenary sessions, and the region’s largest environmental trade show.
Who’s attending? CLICK HERE for a partial listing.
Regulated businesses and permit holders (including manufacturers, industrial businesses, ports, timber, agriculture, municipalities), environmental engineers, consultants, attorneys, regulatory agencies and other service providers.
What’s on the agenda? Check out the AGENDA for complete details. A few highlights this year include:
- Expanding the Toolbox: Drones, Remote Audits and More
- What’s Up With the Clean Water Act?
- Advanced Stormwater: Changes in 1200-Z
- Navigating the Enforcement Process
- Oregon’s Cap and Reduce Program: What’s on the GHG Horizon?
- Managing Compliance & Continuity in Challenging Times: How Digital Advocacy Can Support Environmental Permitting and Community Relations
Date & Time: December 8-9, 2020
Location: Online! (This virtual event will be hosted on an interactive, easy-to-use platform that facilitates education, peer-to-peer sharing, networking and business development.)
Event Website: https://businessandenvironment.com/
Take Advantage of Group Price Breaks:
- NEBC Member Registration – $95
- Standard Registration – $155
- Government / Non-Profit Registration $125
- Package of 10 Tickets – $500 (That’s just $50 per person!)
- Unlimited Organization Access – $1,000 (Register over 20 people for sub $50 per person pricing!)